In 2002, Olde Homestead Golf Club added a 9-Hole Par 3 Course to its growing facility. Located in the northern-most corner of the 18-Hole Course, this compact links style course provides a tremendous venue to practice your short game. The Par 3 Course also provides an ideal location to learn the game of golf. The course has been certified as a Beginner Friendly Course by the National Golf Owners Association. Make sure you have a full set of irons when you tackle this course though. Holes range from 86 to 208 yards. The Par 3 Course is a walking course but pull carts are available to rent or you can bring your own.
Ready To Play
USGA RULES GOVERN ALL PLAY EXCEPT WHERE MODIFIED BY THE FOLLOWING:
- All paved surfaces, buildings, newly planted staked trees, and fences not surrounding the course are immovable obstructions.
- Relief is one club length from nearest point of relief, no nearer the hole, without penalty.
- All un-mowed areas may be played as lateral penalty areas.
FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF ALL, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Flag color designates approximate hole location: red – front; white – middle; blue – back.
- Replace divots, repair ball marks on greens, and rake bunkers after play.
- You are responsible for keeping pace with the group in front of you. Please play without delay.
- All yardages are measured to the center of the green.
- Soft spikes only.
Join the Email List
Stay up to date on our latest news & events