"Just keep up the good work! It was great and the players told me they loved the day."
-The Literacy Center
"Working with your group is always a pleasure, and we look forward to a continuous relationship."
- Carbon Lehigh Special Needs Children's Foundation
When choosing a course to host your next event, there is a lot more to look at than just price. You need to find a course that will meet the standards of your organization as well as uphold its reputation. Selecting the right course to host your event can be the single most important criteria involved in the success of your event. You need to find a course that is known for its success in hosting different events as well as having a high retention rate of those events.
|In its fifteen year history, Olde Homestead Golf Club has hosted hundreds of
golf tournament fundraisers; in turn raising tens of thousands of dollars for various organizations, and well over a hundred thousand for others.
Olde Homestead's knowledgeable staff prides themselves on helping customers plan and execute the most successful fundraising tournaments possible. A representative will meet with you and your committee to go over the details of planning your event. Our success is based on your success and that is why we take a hands on approach to helping you run your event. Olde Homestead offers a full turn key solution for your fundraising tournament including:
- Fundaising Guides
- Event Websites
- Automated Marketing
- Multiple Fundraising Opportunities
- An Experienced Staff
If you would like more information on how to start a new fundraiser or revitalize a current one, please contact Tara Frana in Sales and Marketing at 610.298.4653 or Tara@OldeHomesteadGolfClub.com.
For prices and more event details, please fill out this brief form and you will automatically receive access to our Outing Information.
|In order to help every fundraiser make the most money for their cause, Olde Homestead has created an exclusive "Guide to Planning & Executing a Successful Golf Tournament Fundraiser." This time-saving guide will help you plan and execute your fundraiser flawlessly; no detail will be missed with this step-by-step guide. Olde Homestead's Fundraising Manual includes :
- A Detailed Time Line
- Committee Meeting Agendas
- Committee Members Duties
- Sample Sponsorship Levels
- A Sponsorship Request Letter Template
- A Tournament Brochure Template
- A Press Release Template
We know that our success ultimately depends on your success, and that is why we have created this guide to help ensure you make the most amount of money possible for your organization.
|The marketing of your tournament is crucial to the success of the event. Olde Homestead helps you streamline your event's marketing with a long term strategy. Our custom event websites provide you with sophisticated tools to save your organization time and money as well as increase revenue for your event.
Did you know that offering online registration increases event participation by 10-15% according to regonline.com?
Olde Homestead's custom event websites give you the ability to take registrations online, accept payment online, take donations online, give your sponsors additional exposure, provide news about your event, as well as an online store to increase your event's revenues. Olde Homestead will provide you with items such as rounds of golf for the 18-Hole Course, Par 3 Course, and range balls that can be sold on the site. Olde Homestead will then fill any orders received for you, and give you a percentage of all sales!
The website can also send automated email reminders and teasers to your event's participants as well as a survey after the event. Now you also have an email database that you can automatically email when you set the date for the next year's event.
Our GPS Sponsorship Management
Knowing the importance of sponsors to your event, Olde Homestead has invested in a GPS system that saves you time and money when dealing with sponsorships.
With Olde Homestead's new Inforemer HD GPS system, your tournament sponsors will be able to connect with your golfers more effectively. Forget hole sponsor signs. Sponsors can utilize full-color static and streaming video advertising on our 10.4" high definition cart-mounted screens. Visit our GPS page for more information about this industry leading GPS system or see below!
The Sponsorship Management function gives us unprecedented ease in managing your event's advertising that not only saves you time and money but also provides the highest level of exposure for your sponsors, in turn making you look good. Inforemer HD GPS gives you:
- Flexibility in location-based advertising; you can pinpoint precise locations on the course where your ads will appear and for how long.
- Control over scheduling and frequency of advertising; show ads when you want, as many times as you want.
- Options for types of advertising from banner ads to full screen ads.
- Sponsor control over their advertising so it matches their business strategy.
- Flexibility in offering tournament sponsors prime ad space on the real-time leaderboard.
- Ability to customize special messaging, announcements, and advisories to meet sponsor needs.
The greatest thing about our Sponsorship Program is that it costs less than your typical tee signs!
Want to add excitement to your event? Olde Homestead's Tournament Leaderboard adds an entirely new dimension and level of excitement to tournament play. Golfers are able to view the leaderboard in real-time; when it counts - during the tournament as holes are scored. The leaderboard can also be viewed on the monitor in the Proshop as the tournament is being played. Real-time scoring in variable gross, net and Stableford applications allow all players to know exactly where they stand no matter what format your event is using.
GPS Tournament Management
The Inforemer HD GPS system gives Olde Homestead the most comprehensive and easy-to-use tournament management solution on the market. This system enables us to raise the quality level of your event by creating a hassle-free experience for your golfers and sponsors.
All of the following tournament features are included as part of Olde Homestead's comprehensive solution at no extra cost.
- Real-time leaderboard that lets everyone involved know the standings as they change and complete results just moments after each stroke.
- The patented Forecard TM electronic scorecard that automates the scoring process (gross, net, or Stableford, Scramble), preserving the integrity of the tournament.
- More comprehensive tournament scoring packages that let you offer unique gaming formats to set your event apart.
- An automated equity draw function that balances teams and even full tournaments, creating a fair field for all competitors.
- The ability to swap players, groups, or teams on the fly for any last-minute changes.
- Integrated two-way communications with our Inforemer Course Management program that lets us monitor every aspect of tournament activity.
HammerHead Tournament Manager
This wireless tablet PC allows Olde Homestead to accommodate your last minute changes so your event can run smoother than ever.
- Swap players from cart to cart in seconds.
- Swap groups or teams to different hole assignments, even at the last minute.
- Swap players, groups, or teams to another tee time with ease.
- Edit names and handicaps with ease.
- All changes are updated immediately on the clubhouse computer via our Wi-Fi network.
|100 Hole Golf Fundraiser|
|Tournaments & Outings|
|Fall 8-Inch Cup Tournament|